St. Louis, MO
Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the communication and business development teams with marketing activities. This may include the compiling, formatting or developing of marketing materials and collateral, CRM database management, and coordination of related business development activities. The Marketing Coordinator interacts internally with communications and business development departments.
- Support the design and development of marketing campaigns;
- Develop content monitor company’s social media presence and website;
- Create and manage news content for Benson Hill’s blog and website;
- Administer and evaluate reports on social media analytics and trends;
- Updating and managing of CRM, including periodic market research to identify additional prospective partners;
- Updating and maintaining the marketing documentation and databases;
- Managing of the sales pipeline, for internal purposes;
- Identifying key industry meetings and trade shows and targeting priority companies through outbound communication;
- Communicating with various internal departments to coordinate sales calls and meetings;
- Coordinate trade shows activities, speaking engagements and other events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in related role
- Exceptional communication abilities, both written and oral;
- Strong presentation skills
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint;
- Strong data entry skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Work is performed in a normal office environment, up to 10 % travel.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
Benson Hill Biosystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the U.S. Benson Hill Biosystems is not able to sponsor applicants for work visas.